BENEFITS WITH COMPARE MUNAFA (Shop & Earn munafa points on purchases from selected stores)
- Munafa Points is nothing but loyalty points, which are very similar to receiving a Cashback.
- To earn Munafa Points (Cashback) log on to comparemunafa.com, compare prices or choose a deal and click on the store you wish to shop from eg: Flipkart, Shopclues, Jabong, Paytm and many more.
- The Munafa Points will credited to your account once the purchase is successfully tracked.
- These Munafa points may be a percentage of the purchase amount or it may be a fixed amount on purchases depending on the retailer.
- These Munafa points can be easily redeemed in our redemption zone for mobile recharge, DTH recharge, wallet transfer and Bank transfer.
- Note: There is no munafa points offered in Amazon.
Redeem Munafa Points into Various Options
HOW DOES IT WORKS ?
HOW TO EARN AND REDEEM MUNAFA POINTS
- Always use the links provided by www.comparemunafa.com to enter a retailer's site; do not type in retailer names at the top of your browser screen.
- Comparison sites - We recommend you do not use a quote reference or code provided by a comparison site. In that case, the commission from the sale would be paid to the comparison site. If we do not receive any commission from retailers we are unable to give munafa points to you
- Do not search a comparison site whilst completing a www.comparemunafa.com purchase - again there is a danger that the munafa points might accrue to the comparison site instead
- Completing the purchase online: www.comparemunafa.com only works online. So if you buy something over the telephone or in-store, unfortunately www.comparemunafa.com terms wont apply
- Voucher and gift codes - To get munafa points via www.comparemunafa.com please only use voucher codes supplied by www.comparemunafa.com. Using vouchers not supplied by www.comparemunafa.com may result in another party being credited with your munafa points
- Keep all email confirmations and documents from the retailer - just in case you need to use the information for submitting an earnings enquiry.